Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meet the Newlyweds, Scot & Hannah



Well hello there! We (Scot and I ) would like to introduce you to our new blog. We were just married on June 23, and we are enjoying this wonderful new chapter in life. We decided to start this blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives, and besides that I (Hannah) love to write anyway. I am not a new blogger; my old blog From the Heart  can be found by clicking here or by clicking the "From the Heart" tab at the top of the page. On this blog, you will find DIY and home improvement projects we have done together, some favorite recipes, trials and outcomes of new ones, and maybe even the occasional attempted Pinterest project. If you don't know what Pinterest is, it is a virtual pinboard where you can pin all sorts of different things from the internet and arrange them into boards. I am slightly addicted. Anyway, when we have kids someday, I will post stories of the cute things they say and do as well as pictures. I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our quiet lives, and we'll see you around!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment